James Carolin is a director of Maximus International. He has over 16 years of experience across 12 countries and four continents partnering with leaders and managers to help transform their organisations.
With a keen focus on helping leaders to create the right environment for their people to be successful, James insightful approach makes him an expert in leading through others, enabled through deep capability in leadership coaching, development and performance conversations.
James has worked in executive team development, strategy execution, leadership pipeline activation and change leadership. He uses his strong experience to help shift and transform the mindsets and capabilities of leaders within organisations.
His portfolio of clients include leading organisations such as Johnson & Johnson, Fox Sports, Disney, Westpac, Allianz, Nespresso and Brookfield GIS, and he has worked with a breadth of clients from 8-75,000 employees and up to $80bn in revenue.
In addition to being a Maximus director, James is a board member, public speaker and thought leader. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time in the great outdoors, mountain biking, climbing and getting muddy with his two sons.
“The purpose of leadership is to get better results. Leaders are most useful when they are improving outcomes.”
- Author of "The Barefoot Leader: Simple, Effective Leadership"
- Creator of the Grow Cube Methodology
- AICD Member
- BA, Organisational Psychology and Eastern Religions - University of Cape Town
- BA (Hons), Industrial Psychology - Stellenbosch University/Universiteit Stellenbosch
- Masters HRM and Coaching Psychology, Human Resource Management, Corporate Coaching - University of Sydney